Monday, November 19, 2012

Today is Have a Bad Day Day

This morning one of my Facebook friends commented that it is too early to have a bad day.  Well, I am not too sure.

While I was out Friday, my cube was re-configured. (I was told about it Thursday & packed up my stuff.  sort of.  My work station is now facing the back corner with the support column right at my right elbow. instead of facing my entry as it did before. Popular theory is that is so supers can see what's on your computer before you know they are there. Conspiracy theory! No power outlets yet on the work side. My pre-work "me" time taken up looking for my chair, and having a co-worker try to set up my computer- on an extension cord.

 I am 'manning' the front desk at the moment. (Thanks Ruth Young, for the use of your computer.


I won't say that it's a really bad day - I woke up in a comfy bed in my own house in a peaceful neighborhood, all residents accounted for and reasonably well, I have to go to work, but I have a job to pay my bills, pleasant competant co-workers, and many, many other blessings

but it's not starting out extremely well.  now I am late to work

No comments:

Post a Comment