Monday, May 7, 2012

T/7/2012

Children, friends, pets, and duties all feel neglected by me and it's true.

I have 8 children, 3 children-in-law and 5 grandchildren as well as other relatives and dear friends none of whom get the time and attention from me that they should.

I have a house to clean, groceries to buy, laundry to do, bills to pay as well as a full-time tied to my desk job. I am suprised that that I haven't had complaints on my yard. and a neglected dog and other pets who are lucky just to get fed and get very little attention.  I am suprised that that I haven't had complaints on my yard.

My children are divided into factions I am trying to get to work towards reconciliation but it is no where in sight. In the meantime I constantly torn, worried and trying to figure out how to juggle.

Some of those nearest and dearest to me are going through personal private trials that I only partly understand but need to try to support their struggle.

I have a friend dealing with a kidney stone, another with severe depression plus other health problems -we had to call the police to find out if she was even alive because no one could reach her in person, by phone, internet, no matter what we tried, a couple of friends with bad baby blues, another with severe headaches. The list goes on.

Everyone and everything needs at least a bit of sympathy from me, many need help I cannot give, and a lot I do need to help take care of. No matter what I do, it is not enough.

I am tired, tired, tired, emotionally and physically. When I am not tired, I am exhausted. I have too much to take care of and no one but the Lord to help care for Me.

I cannot be everywhere for everyone. That doesn't mean I am angry or don't care. I am only one, insufficient, incapable tired old woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment