Monday, October 1, 2012

disgruntled postal patron

Before we left Sacramento in  early August to take Benjamin to the MTC, I mailed a letter to Elder Benjamin Robarts at the MTC so he would have mail when he got there. 

But he didn’t.  At least not from me.

The letter just came back to me from CANADA!

Not even Canada where Andrew served.


It was sent to the Canada Halifax Mission.

How did they confuse “Provo Missionary Training Center, 2005 N 900 E, Provo, UT 84604 with “Canada Halifax Mission,  202 Brownlow Ave Unit F Bldg F, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia B3B 1T5, Canada”???!

And why did it take nearly 2 months to get back to me?  (A sister from the Canada Halifax Mission, probably the mission mom?? mailed it to me)

And I just today on the way home from work put a package in the mail to him.  It would have been nice to have tucked this in the package.

I wonder what I said?

No comments:

Post a Comment