Wednesday, June 3, 2020

fudge!

    June 2 is"Yell Fudge at Cobras Day".

You see Cobras hate fudge.  It makes them gag.  Now, you may say there are no cobras native to North America.  You are right.  Do you know why?  Every June 2, brave, dedicated Americans go outside at noon, face south, and yell "Fudge!"  This frightens any cobras who might be considering immigrating. 
 
Another way to discourage the cobras is to make fudge as they will smell it and stay away.

So yesterday, June 2, I made some easy fudge (possibly for the first time in my life?) and took a few pieces to the homes of each of my locally residing children.  Then I texted them to inform them that I had left a little cobra protection on their porch. 

Left it in time for them to yell, too. 

No cobras here.




No comments:

Post a Comment