Saturday, January 1, 2000

Miriam's Wish List

birthday May 10 updated 10/25/06

Miriam's Amazon wish list - everything *Amazon wish list - books Amazon wish list - cooking stuffAmazon wish list - games* (I added stuff to my games list, but I don't think I put it on my everything list, so sorry it's not really everything.)

Gift cards/certificates {Unlike some people, I do consider this a fun and thoughtful gift.} :Macy's, Target, Amazon.com, Ikea, Stampin' Up!, Pampered Chef,Cold Stone, Cheesecake Factory, Jamba Juice, Baskin Robbins, La Bou, Bead stores,

Homemade cards

Books and Authors (see Amazon list – I have to work on this list though): Essentials of Baking, Spiral bound Betty Crocker\'s Cookbook, Rachel Ray, Ben and Jerry\'s Ice Cream Recipe book, other cook booksBecky Higgins Creative Sketches, CS Lewis

Games (see Amazon list): board games (but not Monopoly), Cranium, Othello, Clue, Slap! (the apology game)

Things that smell good: lotions, etc. (but not bath salts), I like body sprays, body wash, moisturizing soap, & room sprays from Bath and Body Works.

Music:U2, Petshop Boys, U2, Sting, Michael Bublé, Bare Naked Ladies,
Music Genres: swing, ska, dancing music, Life Scapes from Target, Celtic

Jewelry: small, silver, diamonds, garnets, not pearls


Clothing sizes: Misses: 8
Juniors: Large
shirts/tops: small /medium pants 8s
shoes 8

some favorites:

Candy: Chocolate, Kit Kat, Mr. Goodbar, Hershey\'s w/Almonds, 3 Musketeers, Sympony with Toffee, Forerro Rocher

Cereal: Trix, Cocoa Puffs, Cookie Crisp

Apples: Granny Smith, Macintosh, Fugi

Colors: brown, black, silver, gray, blue,

Scents: from Bath and Body Works: Sweet Pea, Warm Vanilla Sugar, Apple (I can’t remember the exact name)

No comments:

Post a Comment