Sunday, December 12, 2004

December 12, 2004

Construction is a strange thing. Progress seems to appear in spurts. I guess that is not so strange, many things in life are like that. Anyway, not much seems to have changed.

I saw that the extension cord changed.






And the ladder fell over.


I do wonder when they took out the fence along the road by the ball fields. I only just noticed.


Same thing for the temporary fence and environmental barrier straw on the north side of the construction site, only in reverse. Was that there before?


The rest is (pretty much) usual shots:






except I skipped the shots from the parking lot between ¢ and right up to the fence. This is holding the camera up over the fence about center.
















Gotta go! I am supposed to have dinner READY now. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment