Sunday, August 2, 2009

Tiger Attack at the Water Hole

Saturdays! So much to be done. At the end of the day, when so much was NOT accomplished, is the glass half full or half empty?

I did get my bed linens changed (always a delight!) and my laundry done. We did some planning for our visit David and Teresa/camping trip next weekend including setting up and checking out a couple of tents. I cleaned out my trunk and washed my filthy car. Joseph and I ran some errands, including a DI adventure trip - clothes, books, ties, fancies. We missed getting to Costco by minutes, so I will have to go Monday or Tuesday. We planned our Fancy (think Fancy Nancy) dinner outfits for Debi & Esther's family birthday dinner Thursday. (That is going to be fun!)

While I was getting my bedside water bottle, Joseph was pacing as he often does. I called him Pacing Tiger as I sometimes do and asked if he remembered Star Tiger - his Cub Scout Indian name when I was Cubmaster. Of course, he did. As I turned to leave he suddenly approached, said "Tiger attack at the water hole!" and gave me a hug.

My cup is pretty full.

No comments:

Post a Comment