Saturday, March 10, 2007

little bits

Sometimes I will save a little snippet on my Palm to post on my blog. Here are a few -

02/16/2007
me: Do you want to hear what I learned in chapter 4? (Financial Accounting class the state is providing for me)
Joseph: What is this? Payback time?


7/23/06- Joseph told me that he read that Duct Tape is like the Force: there's a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together .

5/7/06
Someday you will read or hear that Billy Graham is dead. Don't believe a word of it. I will be more alive than I am today I will have just changed my address..

3/8/07 "If there are no dogs in heaven, when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

7/14//09 Benjamin to Joseph "Don't throw things at yourself; sometimes they hit you."

No comments:

Post a Comment