Sunday, March 25, 2007

No Body Lice! Hey, It's a Good Day!

Recently at work some of us were doing some minor griping when I said something like, "Yes, but when I think about how most of the world's population has lived and many still live, I have no complaints."

To which K replied. "No body lice! Hey, It's a good day!"

We exchanged a few more modern blessings and resumed our labors.

Now, when things are not going well, I remind myself, "No body lice!"

Grateful to live in this time and place! - just a few -
* no body lice or other vermin as constant companions
* plumbing!!!!!
* 5 day work week, 8 hour work day - people use to work as much as 14 hours, 6 or 7 days a week
* ease of communication and transportation
* computer, television and radio bring the world to us
* electricity
* variety and abundance of food
* educational opportunities
* political freedom
* restored gospel of Jesus Christ
* living prophets

No comments:

Post a Comment