Friday, July 13, 2007

Lucky 13

13 of the many reasons I am a lucky woman

1. testimony of Jesus Christ, His restored gospel, and membership in
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
2. citizen of the United States of America
3. 8 wonderful children
4. 3 terrific children-in-law
5. 4 delightful grandchildren
6. true friends and kindred spirits
7. a good dog
8. a good job working for the great state of California and her beautiful parks
9. fully functioning, fairly healthy body
10. modern day technology and conveniences
11. my home
12. association with the fine Scouts of BSA Troop 40
13. I live on the Pacific Coast in the beautiful and varied state of California

~~~~~

Do you have Friggatriskaidekaphobia?

Can you say it?

What if you (like me) like Friday the 13th ? (I think it is fun)
Does that make you (and I) a friggatriskaidekaphile?

No comments:

Post a Comment