Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Abby – Spot – Heidi


Allison “inspired” me to find some little friends and place them around the office.  You remember, I posted this to Facebook, “Kaiser reminds us to make play a part of every day. The day we stop playing is the day we start aging. How do you make play part of your day?” last Thursday. 

Allison Voigt Hamaker commented “At my last job we had a styrofoam rocket on a rubber band that we used to shoot across the office at each other. We also had a little bear that we would hide and leave ransom notes. It was fun when the person discovered where it was hidden and moved it to a new place.”

I took Friday off – the lack of pressing work at the office contrasted with the amount of pressing work at home had me sick and anxious.  Andrew, Benjamin and I went to DI – the guys needed clothes. 

I found some little playmates. Back at work Monday, I made them little books.  
Hi!
My name is Heidi
 Now that you have found me,
please sign & date my book.
 Then “hide” me somewhere in
rm 1040 for someone else to find.
                 Thanks,  Heidi

Heidi is a little light brown bear. She is still sitting amongst some manila envelopes where I placed her Monday afternoon. Spot the Dalmation remains on a window ledge.  Abby the red crab who was left sitting on a red box in the supply area is gone.  I hope someone found her and is playing the game and NOT that someone found her and confiscated her and stopped the game.

I thought I bought a moose  I called Hunter, but he disappeared before I got to work.  

I am so professional!

3 comments:

  1. Haha! Fun! I hope people play! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to find your brilliant way of writing the article. Now you make it easy for me to understand and figure out the concept. Thank you for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sent an email to a dozen or so friendly co-workers because I hadn't seen any of the Hide and Seek Gang for a while. Matt wrote back that he had adopted Hunter and renamed him Moose. I replied, "Why don't I believe you?" A couple of days later, I was at Matt's desk. Sure 'nuff, there was Hunter/Moose. At least I know he is alive and loved. Still haven't see the four others. Have they been "adopted"?

    ReplyDelete