Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I'm Lost

Ben put on the first “Lost” episode for me to watch while I was crocheting.   (Teresa gave him a season or two for Christmas.)  Most of the kids are obsessive about this show, but I don’t like it.  He wanted me to see it and like it.  I HATED it.  It sickens, repulses, saddens, scares, and nauseates me.  Yuck yuck  And I did NOT want to try to sleep after watching it. (We watched Fly Away Home while I undid my crocheting and that was much better to sleep on)


(I saw part of “Lost” last night while the boys were watching.  I am still not a fan, but it wasn’t nearly as bad as the first episode.  It kind of annoys Joseph when I ask questions, though.  The show is too long, involved and convoluted. 

That's ok, I will live without it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment