Thursday, January 10, 2008

Dancing the Evening Away

Wednesday evenings, Tom has missionary something-or-other meeting, and Ruth and the boys have youth meetings. That means Joseph and/or I baby-sit and Ruth drives my guys for me unless I have Cub Scout Pack meetings. Last night, after watching Backyardigans Secret Mission (entertaining as that was, I snuck away to the computer half-way through and paid a couple of bills), we watched and “danced” to Sing, Hoot, and Howl with the Sesame Street Animals. That was fun, especially “Baa, Baa, Bamba.” Almost too much fun. When Tom came home, Esther expressed disappointment. Not diplomatic. They can only stay up until the parents come home if they are good about going to bed when they do. Otherwise, they have to go to bed on time which is an hour and a half earlier. It was a refreshing, delightful evening and a little actually fun exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment