Thursday, August 23, 2012

Living to the Max

Max's funeral is scheduled for Saturday, 25 August 2012
Funeral Service will be 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.

After the service, there will be refreshments and, at Max's request, some dance music to celebrate his life and love of music and dancing.


I didn't know Max.  Reading the announcement for his funeral, I think I missed out on something.  It seems to me that Max probably didn't miss out on much.  He loved people, life, music and dancing. As his end time approached, I heard people talking, people from church who had been in the same ward as Max before the great break up.  He sounded like a wonderful spirit and man of faith.  I think he must have been, make that must be, quite a guy.  A life well lived, and a spirit welcomed home.

I am going to try harder to live every day to the Max - by appreciating and enjoying the "little things"more and by smiling at and enjoying people more.  

And maybe my son-in-law will DJ a dance after my funeral.  Please keep the music low enough for conversation.  Unless they are saying mean things about me!

No comments:

Post a Comment