Saturday, February 7, 2009

I'll go where.....

The exceptionally observant may have noticed a new blog link in my margin called "The Armor of God".

It is Andrew's mission blog which we (mostly me and somewhat Andrew) started after seeing that my sister and her husband have one for their missionary (also in my margin) and thinking what a good idea. I hadn't announced it because there isn't much there yet.

However, I think we are getting to the point where suggestions might be appreciated

and we do want you to go to the post "Where, oh, Where" and post a comment with your guess where he might be called to serve on his mission.

Where would you send him? or where would you like to go if it were you and you had a choice?

Have fun!

2 comments:

  1. Are you going to post some of his letters/e-mails there? That would be cool.

    My friend's hubby is going into the Navy and they did the same thing to keep their family updated since he won't have time to write everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that's the plan! I think it will be fun for all his family and
    friends - and hopefully encourage them to write to him.

    ReplyDelete